Welcome back once again to the Kodi download app. In this post, we are going to learn how to install Exodus Kodi Addon. We will also learn to resolve Exodus addon not working issue. We will begin with the introduction of the Exodus addon for the Kodi, then we will learn how to install it.
Before going to the installation process, here we will start with the introduction of the exodus addon and further, we will tell you the exact concept and working of the addon. So don’t go anywhere else and let’s start.
We already know that Kodi is a kind of application or software which provides video content, streaming and also live TV which can be watched on the large screen as well as small screen.
It provides a wide variety of the video contents, you can watch TV shows, live ongoing sports, movies and much more things by using this Kodi Application. Exodus is also same type addon which provides video content for the users.
Add-ons add more features, more shows, more tv channels and more movies to the Kodi. So for additional services and different types of entertainment we use add-ons.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi
Till now we have got all the basic information about the Exodus addon. It is very helpful and useful addon for the Kodi lover. If you have used Genesis add-on before then you will truly like this amazing addon. Because both are same genre addon. We can say that Exodus is the replacement of Genesis add-on in Kodi.
We will provide you the latest version of the exodus addon. This addon provides TV shows and movies too.
Now we will learn how to install Exodus Addon on Kodi.
Follow the following steps to install Exodus
In this step, we will manually install the exodus. So here is the latest version repo of Exodus. Download it first from this link, then follow the steps.
1. First of all, you need to Download Kodi on your system.
2. After downloading Kodi, open Kodi and go to the home screen.
3. Select Add-ons.
4. Now you need to choose package box from the top.
5. Then you will get options, from the options, choose install from the ZIP.
6. Now navigate to the directory where you have downloaded the latest version of Exodus.
7. Now you have done with the download of Exodus.
So here you have manually downloaded the Exodus addon, then further you have installed it by using above steps. Now you can enjoy seamlessly movies, TV shows and also live streaming.
Complete Guide to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton
So here I am going to provide a complete guide to download and install Exodus on Kodi Krypton. I hope you will find it useful.
Note: If you have already downloaded Kodi Addon Installer, then please skip the steps from 1 to 7.
1. Assuming, You have downloaded Kodi. Open Kodi App in your system.
2. Click on Setting.
3. After clicking on Setting, you will get a window with plenty of option. Choose File manager.
4. After that, click on Add source.
5. Now, you need to select none.
6. You will get a box, where you need to type
http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select OK.
7. Enter the name of the source, you have to enter Fusion, and click OK.
Now you have done with Kodi Addon installer.
- Now once again back to home screen of the Kodi. Then you need to select Add-ons.
- Now select add-on file browser from the top left corner.
- Now choose install from the Zip file.
- Now choose Fusion.
- Now select Kodi Repos.
- Now choose English as the option.
- Choose repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip
- Now, wait few moment for the Addon added notification.
- Now you need to choose Install from repository from the above screenshot.
- Now choose Exodus repository.
- Now you need to select Video Add-ons.
- Now choose Exodus.
- Then Click on install.
- After installing, by clicking on Exodus, you can open the Exodus addon.
So here I have guided you to install exodus on your Kodi Krypton.
Hope you got almost all the required information and knowledge about Exodus Kodi addon. If again you have any query feel free to ask in the comment section. I will love to help you.