Welcome everyone, here in this post we will provide a tutorial on how to install Phoenix Kodi Addon. Alon with the tutorial you will get to know about additional features of the addon and complete step by step installation process.
The addons are for the Kodi App, which is a streaming app, and content provider app. Kodi, which is open source and open to use for anyone, So Kodi is software/App for the video as well as audio content. This software provides the facility to watch media content on the wide screen in the home. Phoenix Kodi addon is also a good addon which is used in Kodi.
If you don’t know about Addons, then addons of Kodi are for providing some additional features and shows. Addons help to get more and more content to Kodi. Without Addons, you can’t get more media content. Every Kind of media content you may get via Kodi addons. So you need to be up to date about addons for Kodi.
Either you are looking for video content, audio content, tv shows, movies or games. All you can get on Kodi by using addons, addons served these content to Kodi system, and then via Kodi system, we watch all of them on our screen.
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi
So above we have seen what is Kodi and the usefulness of Kodi addons. These Kodi Addons are very important to get an update and various type of media content on our large screen or computer screen. Without addons, we can not get these amount of content for our Kodi because these addons do use different sources to get media content.
First, we require having fusion addon installer to run addons on Kodi system. You can get all type of addons from the official Kodi site otherwise there are many other different sources too.
Now come to the Phoenix Kodi Addon Installation
1. You need to start the Kodi Application first.
2. Once, Kodi application started, select the system tab, then choose file manager option.
3. Now you need to click on “Add source”.
4. Now a pop-up window will show up, there will be written <none>, click on that.
5. You have to enter a web address, for that enter “http://www.tvaddons.co“, after putting web address click on done.
6. Now you need to name it because you have to mention that from which media source you are going to downloading and installing Phoenix. So enter “fusion” and click ok.
7. Now return back to the Kodi Start screen.
8. Click on system > add-ons.
9. Choose “Install from Zip“.
10. Now you need to find fusion, when got, click on “fusion“.
11. Now you will get different folder option. Here you need to go with option xbmc-repos.
12. The next step is to choose the language, you have to select “English” as language.
13. After selecting language, you will get a huge list of zip, you need to find repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip, once get, select it and proceed further.
14. Now you need to wait for few second, you will get a notification addon enabled. Move to the next step.
15. One step back, here you will get an option “Install from repository“, choose it.
16. Now select the repository option TVADDONS.co addon repository in this step.
17. Now choose Video addons option in this step.
18. After above step, you get the option of many addons, you will see Phoenix on the list. Click on that.
19. After clicking on Phoenix, you will get a description of addons and some button below the description. There will be a button of “install“, click on that, the installation process will start.
20. Wait a while, you will get a notification “add-on enabled”.
Now you are done with Phoenix Kodi Addon installation. Bravo, You have done it. So Now you can easily use this Kodi Addon on your Kodi system to watch media content. Now you just need to open it and enjoy the video shows. For that, choose video addons, choose Phoenix and proceed for the streaming.