You will get rid of thevideo.me/pair or vidup.me pair or tvad.me pair authorization errors on Kodi Krypton. Because in this post we are going to solve thevideo.me pair stream authorization in Kodi. In past few months, Kodi got huge popularity just because of its content. Nowadays people love to watch movies, TV shows streaming on Kodi using Kodi addons.
There are many best Kodi addons for watching movies, TV shows and media content, but while browsing movies using some add-ons we get stream authorization errors. We need to go with vidup.me/pair and do pair our device to continue watching movies. But if you are worried how to fix tvad.me/pair error, then do not worry. You will get complete step by step solution here.
Before going to the tutorial, let me tell you about this two pair, thevideo.me, vidup.me and tvad.me are video streaming sites, which provides streaming to the users. These 3 sites streaming links can be found in Neptune Rising, covenant or Exodus addon. They host their content on their hosting and they do not want to lose their content or crashing of the server. So they asked for pairing. Pairing can be done at vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair and vidup.me/pair. Hope you have got knowledge about these three pairing.
Method to Fix Thevideo.me Pair On Kodi
Step by step solution of the thevideo.me/pair
- For watching movies, we often use Exodus. In Exodus, when we click on any movies, we get something like that. We have to wait for few time for the list of the streaming link.
- After few second, when we have the list of the streaming then you will choose the video one streaming link.
- After clicking on the streaming link, you will get the pop-up box for thevideo.me/pair or tvad.me/pair
- Now open your browser, and go to that link eg. https://thevideo.me/pair and click on Activate streaming.
- After clicking on Activate streaming, you will get a success message that you are allowed for 4 hours for the streaming through vidup.me/pair.
- Now you can enjoy movies streaming or anything from thevideo.me for next 4 hours without any interruption and pair.
Step by step solution of vidup.me/pair
- While watching movies from exodus addon, you may get a pop-up window for the pair. That may be of vidup.me
- For solving https://vidup.me/pair, you need to open the browser in your system, and then input this address https://vidup.me/pair. You will get a window like this.
- Now click on I’m not a robot, and then click on Activate streaming.
- Once you have clicked on activate streaming, pairing is done, your IP is allowed for next 4 hours seamless streaming.
Need of thevideo.me/pair?
The movies or any content which we used to watch on Kodi is hosted on some server. So when we select vidup.me or thevideo.me streaming link, then those are hosted on their servers. The capacity of the server is fixed and they can serve best to the limited number people.
So for better understanding, let me tell you the process first. We go to Kodi and search for the movies to watch, movies streaming link fetched from these servers. But the problem is sometimes some robots and viruses attack these servers and block all the servers for common people.
For avoiding these robots and viruses thevideo.me and vidup.me required stream authorization. They just want to serve the content to real people. Not the bot or robot.
So we need to authorize our IP as a real people. For that authorization, we need to do IP pairing with thevideo.me and vidup.me sites.
Is Pairing Safe?
Now one question comes to everyone mind that, thevideo.me and the vidup.me pair are safe? When you will ask me, I will say, yes It is safe. If you are using these pair personally then these are safe. If you want to hide your identity while using Kodi, then you can use any VPN for Kodi.
Thank you so much for being in this post. In this post, we have told you how to solve thevideo.me/pair & tvad.me/pair error. Hope you have learnt all the things about vidup.me/pair. If you have again any issue, then feel free to comment, we will solve asap. Don’t forget to share this post on social media with friends.